sábado, 4 de janeiro de 2014

Marc Aldeman - depoimento no blog dele (em inglês) de quando tirou as fotos abaixo

I guess I should reintroduce myself. This as good of way as any. This is me, all of me. If a picture is worth a thousand words, this series should be worth 100,000
my-life-stripped-bare:

This is the first time I ever did a completely out-in-open daytime naked walk. It happened in San Francisco over three years ago.

I had been a part of a Yahoo group. The group often had bets in which the forfeit was some sort of naked dare. I had lost a bet and my forfeit was to be walked around San Francisco, wherever the leader decided, completely buck-naked. Since I do not live in San Francisco, it had to wait until I visited. In July of 2010 I came to town for the Up Your Alley fair at Dore Alley. It was time to pay the bet.

 I arrived at the corner of Castro and Market and found there was a nice sized group to watch me pay off my debt, including Greg who was setting the whole thing up and Mitch, who was filming for Buck Naked in Public. They were a great group of guys, and I felt relieved.

Okay, part of me wasn’t relieved. The thing is, when I get naked in public, I also get erect. I wasn’t sure if that would be a good thing here.

 I had tested out how it would feel the night before. I had gone out with a couple guys and had strolled around naked. Like every other time, I did something like this, I got hard.  But this time I had to stay flaccid. I was going out in the bright light of day and was going to be the only one nude. I was told it would be safer if I stayed soft. I thought I could do it. Realizing what I was going to do, I knew that it wouldn’t be a problem. Fear would keep everything in check.

I was wrong.

We went down Castro Street, and at a spot that was completely open, Greg told me to strip. Wow! There I was in a very open part of the sidewalk and street and I was ordered to get naked. This was going to be a challenge.

 I started taking off my clothes, and I felt good. Nothing was happening. I started thinking nothing was going to happen — then the reality set in. I was about to get totally, bare-assed naked on a busy street. Some people were already stopping and staring. I felt the blush rush to my cheeks. Then I felt my blood going someplace else.

 I thought, “NO, NOT HERE !  NOT NOW !”

 The more I thought that I couldn’t get hard, the faster my blood flowed to my penis.

I tried to think of other things. That was when I saw that people were taking pictures – not just from our group but also by strangers who had stopped to watch.

 That only made me stiffer.



I started taking off my pants, and I knew I had lost the battle.  I was trying to undress while holding my cock down and keeping it hidden.

In one second I would have to let it go and everyone would see.

 I had to let go of more than just my cock.

 I also had to let go of all my inhibitions: My worry about my overweight body. My worry about having an erection. All my self doubts. I was exposing myself, to the bright light of day. All of me, imperfections and all.

 It was time. I took a deep breath and let myself go. I took the pants away from where I was holding them in front of me and let everything be seen. Cameras from all around me captured it.

It was an amazing moment.

There I was. Naked and proud.

I folded my clothes. Put my hat on. And started my walk.

Head erect.

The day had only begun.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário